At a recent AAA/CAA FAM Tour, over 28 agents visited Virginia Beach and the survey scores ranged High, especially for Jim Coggin, look what they had to say about the great job he did. And behind every successful fam is a team who supports the effort, a big thank you to Audra and Lorri.
- Jim was an amazing guide, he is professional, funny and just perfect for that job!
- Keep Jim Coggin in his position as long as he is able, most excellent tour guide/planner.
- I think Jim did an outstanding job planning the event. I got a real feel for what VA Beach has to offer. Additionally, I think the reps for each of the hotels, restaurants & attractions were the best very passionate about their respective properties and/or attractions.
- Jim did an awesome job. Everything was very well organized and planned. Had an amazing time.
- This tour was absolutely informative and captivating all the way through.
- Keep up the great work.
- I can’t wait to send my clients down there and visit myself.
- Jim was incredible.
- Made everyone feel welcomed and kept the FAM fun the whole time.
- I had such a WONDERFUL time! Jim was amazing and he is awesome at his job. He always made us feel comfortable.
Tourism recently hosted a holiday fam for group leaders from AAA East Central Group Tour Department out of Pittsburgh, PA.
This group tour from Planter’s Bank recently visited Virginia Beach. They are from Hopkinsville, KY, the birthplace of Edgar Cayce.
Please be aware that we must discontinue our use of Ungerboeck at the TOWNE BANK BUILDING by the close of business on 10/10/17.
Our EBMS data will be delivered to Simpleivew by 9am EST on 10/11/17.
This will give them ample time to complete the final data import prior to our on-site training scheduled to take place during the week of 10/16/17.
I’m counting on you to spread the word.
Check out this great shot of our very own Jim Goggin, in Cleveland for the American Business Association (ABA) Marketplace. Stay warm up there, Jim.
CLICK HERE to check it out!
Check out this cool feature in Leisure Group Travel, as we lead up to the summer months and begin focusing on our live entertainment offerings.
Leisure Group Travel magazine, based out of Chicago, has a monthly circulation of more than 20,000.
The internationally-recognized Road Scholar educational adventure group tour has added “The Best of Virginia Beach“ series to their list of tours that spans across the globe, thanks to our very own Jim Coggin! Economic Development’s Steve Harrison and our Teresa Diaz will each present lectures during the series.
Check out this great feature in The Group Travel Leader, highlighting Virginia Beach as part of a Coastal Virginia group travel experience!